Milestone on Tri-Generation in Hong Kong
Kolar Husky has applied the first biodiesel tri-generation in Hong Kong at The CIC Zero Carbon Building. The system is in constant daily operation with commercial reliability standard.
Other than just produce electricity, the biodiesel tri-gen plant also utilize waste heat to drive an waste heat chiller to produce air-conditioning as well as hot water for dehumidification purpose.
- Bio-fuel power generation system with waste heat recovery system
- Waste heat driven adsorption chiller/heat pump system
- Integrated fully automatic control system
- Auto synchronized with CLP grid at CIC ZCB (Not need for onsite generation)
- Biogas/Towngas version under final stage of development
- Thermal efficiency exceed 80% ( compare with 40% at coal fired power station)
Towngas / Biogas / Biodiesel Tri-generation System
View Larger Image